Turkey Creek Cemetery is located somewhere along that portion of Turkey Creek between County Roads 500N and 300E, just north and east of the intersection of those two roads. Avery Chase first received the land on which the cemetery is located from the U. S. Government on March 4, 1848. The family who owns the land now has owned it since 1899.
Little is known about the cemetery and its three burials, the first in 1850. No markers exist today although they did before the 1940's.
The son of John Morris is buried here as well as a child of William Myer and a child of John Deer.